Project Manager/Sr Business Analyst #107103
Our client based in Trevose, PA is seeking an IT Project Manager for the Business Applications group, to plan, organize, and execute complex application development and infrastructure projects. This is a direct hire role. Candidates ideally need to commute to Trevose, PA 1-2 days a week.
This role is responsible for driving collaborative efforts across multiple teams to ensure project timelines and budgets are met, overseeing quality control throughout projects life cycle in accordance with company quality standards and ensuring stakeholders are informed throughout the process.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!
· MUST have completed degree in IT related field (Computer Science, IT etc)
- B.S. degree in information technology related field required.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a fast pace environment, Business Analyst experience a plus
- Experience in agile model application development PM capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution a plus
• Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
• Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Strong written, verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment