Projects Coordinator - #100555
A professional and dedicated job-seeker is needed for a Project Coordinator position in Moorestown, NJ! As the Project Coordinator, you will primarily be responsible for Preparing and maintaining contingency plans required by federal, state, and international regulators. This temporary position offers $18 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator include:
- Working with federal, state, and international regulators as liaison for the company's client base.
- Maintaining information within the company's internal database and processing changes/updates.
- Handling about 15 to 20 projects at a time, processing service requests made by the company's client base/imposed by regulatory authority.
- Performing Quality Assurance checks on work completed within the Plans Department.
- Assisting with field questions and supporting the company's client base with regards to contingency planning needs.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager of the Plans Department (SPM) and Assistant Plans Manager (AM).
- Performing other related duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Works well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with great attention to detail
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!