Purchasing Coordinator #110367
Location : Morrisville, PA
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 24.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 06/06/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our client is looking for a diligent job-seeker for the Purchasing Admin position in Morrisville, PA! As the Purchasing Admin, you will primarily be responsible for executing various purchase-related tasks to support key processes. This direct hire position offers $24 per hour!
Responsibilities of the Purchasing Admin Include:
- Purchasing all day-to-day materials ordered by the Foreman and Project Managers in an accurate and timely basis under expense expectations.
- Performing administrative tasks that support the Purchasing function of the Company including but not limited to PO creation and supporting the materials return process.
- Completing Closeouts of each project within 30 days of the project being substantially complete, which includes the completion of digital and physical binders.
- Completing Warranties and Maintenance Bonds as needed
- Assisting with creating and tracking project submittals.
- Assisting in the completion of other tasks as needs arise.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Purchasing Admin Include:
- HS Diploma
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Excel skills and other Microsoft Office Products
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.