Multiple Outgoing Professionals are needed for a Recruiter position in Fleming Island, FL! As the recruiter your primary responsibility is sourcing, screening, and finding top candidates This temporary position offers up to $20/HR!
Responsibilities of the Recruiter include:
- Coordinating the full cycle sourcing process including responding to employment inquires, coordinating postings and advertising of positions, screening resumes, and conducting phone screens
- Tracking various leads and selling driving opportunities by communicating via telephone and internet
- Maintaining management and employee confidence by keeping resources and information confidential.
- Having knowledge of company standard operational procedures.
- Delivering superior customer service.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Recruiter:
- High School Diploma/GED (Associate’s/Bachelor’s preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment