Remote Customer Service Representative #105959
Customer Service Representative
Friendly and professional Customer Service Representatives are currently needed for positions in Minneapolis MN! As a Customer Service Representative, you will handle benefit, eligibility, and claims inquiries via telephone, internet or written correspondence. These temporary-to-hire positions offer $16.50 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative include:
- Answering questions and resolving issues from members, providers, and plan sponsors.
- Coordinating work to appropriate staff/business areas as needed.
- Documenting interactions with members, providers, or other necessary parties to track contact reasons and trending.
- Performing a thorough review of claims history to ensure accurate tracking of benefit maximums and/or coinsurance/deductible.
- Utilizing applicable system tools and resources to produce quality letters and spreadsheets in response to inquiries received.
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times to both internal and external customers.
Attending all training days (training hours will be Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm).
Working shifts between the hours of 8am and 8pm.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- On-site fitness center, exercise classes, health coaches, and dietitians
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription drug coverage
- Paid Time Off and holidays
- 401K Plan with company match
- Tuition assistance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Life and Travel accident insurance
- Adoption assistance
- Career development opportunities
- And more!
- High school diploma/GED (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Eskill scores
- Health Care and Call Center Experience preferred
- Insurance, Insurance Billing, or nursing related experience a plus
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!