Sales Audit Analyst #108077
Location : Phoenix, AZ
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 30.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 10/04/2021
End Date : 11/20/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Sales Audit Analyst
Seeking a detail-oriented Sales Audit Analyst for this hybrid position with our Client based in Phoenix, AZ. As the Sales Audit Analyst you will be responsible primarily for auditing and recording of store sales and system analysis, credit card chargeback management, tender type processing overages and shortages, and communication with our store associates. This temporary to possible hire position offers $28-30/HR!
Responsibilities of the Sales Audit Analyst include:
- Analyzing and reconciling sales and system data daily.
- Utilizing bank account, point of sale, and system information to monitor sales activity.
- Communicating with various internal and external business partners to resolve sales reconciliation differences.
- Preparing daily journal entries and analyzing credit / debit card chargeback activity
- Preparing daily journal entries related to managing sales deposits, overages/shortages, and change orders
- Completing month end journal entries for each accounting close cycle
- Preparing general ledger reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Completing all assigned ad hoc projects
- Providing coverage and assistance to team members when necessary.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Sales Audit Analyst include:'
- Bachelor’s degree – Accounting or Finance preferred
- 2+ years of accounting or finance experience preferred
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!