Salesforce Solutions Architect #105790
Our client is a growing innovative Mortgage Company based out of New Jersey. Our client is looking to grow their team by adding a Salesforce Solutions Architect/Developer. This is a Contract role within the organization. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, a team player with the ability to perform well in a very fast paced environment. A successful candidate will possess the qualifications listed to hit the ground running and make an immediate positive impact to the team. The ideal Salesforce Solutions Architect will have an understanding of the sales process, ideally sales through a call center environment.
· You are proficient in Salesforce best development practices, design patterns and design limitations.
· You understand the Salesforce product suite including Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing cloud.
· You are an experienced Salesforce Apex developer, with a strong interest to learn new languages and frameworks as needed.
· You are experienced in setting up integration processes via Salesforce.com Web Services or API.
· You are experienced in Data Integration and ETL processes, like Mulesoft or Informatica.
· You follow Salesforce’ best practices and leverage available platform functionalities where possible.
· You have ambitious ideas and want to share them with others. You can easily communicate your ideas through code, writing, presentations, demos, whiteboard sessions.
· You are comfortable collaborating with both business and technical audience.