Senior Financial Analyst #102099
Senior Financial Analyst
A Senior Financial Analyst is currently needed for a Direct-Hire position in Newton, MA. This position offers $80K.
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst include:
- Prepare monthly reporting by gathering, compiling, organizing, and analyzing financial information.
- Provide ongoing financial analyses including but not limited to cost-benefit analysis, profitability analysis, etc.
- Build financial models to support new business opportunities, operational initiatives, and analytical endeavors to enable sound business decisions; test and reconcile all models and analytical results.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of the annual and multi-year budgets, projections, forecasts, and trends.
- Research and resolve data integrity issues independently and/or with other departments.
- Assist in the training of staff on use of financial reports, internal procedures, and data.
- Act as a resource for non-financial staff and other departments to provide information and explain complex financial data as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 2 years of financial or accounting experience
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Experience in financial modeling and forecasting
- Understanding and working knowledge of accounting and finance theories, practices, and regulations
- Ability to apply financial and statistical principles and techniques to synthesize large amounts of data
- Cognos TM1/Oracle ERP/Other General Ledger reporting experience a plus
- Detail oriented with strong technical writing, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills