Talent Acquisition Specialist - #107970
Location : REMOTE
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 85000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/21/2021
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Talent Acquisition Specialist
An experienced Recruiter is needed for for our client for a Remote Position! As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will primarily be responsible for the end to end recruitment cycle. This is a full-time, direct hire position with a starting salary of $75k - $95k/yr!
Responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Specialist Include:
- Providing a consultative and collaborative approach to all stakeholders ensuring recruitment strategies are developed and executed.
- Maintaining compliance and objectives.
- Producing global recruitment plans, aligning with the business succession planning, developing, and maintaining relationships with executives level customer stakeholders and holding a sound level of knowledge of the business.
- Working in partnership with hiring managers, providing guidance, supporting and recommending candidates for interview and hire to ensure efficiency.
- Partnering with the business to identify their talent pool and grow future successors, considering gaps when hiring.
- Creating customer commercial value through responsive recruitment services and the delivery of cost effective results.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Talent Acquisition Specialist Include:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience CRA recruiting preferred
- Ability to handle high volume
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!