Web Focus Developer #102112
Web Focus Developer
A Web Focus Developer is currently needed for a position in Mount Laurel, NJ. This contract position offers full-time hours and is expected to last between 3 and 6 months.
Responsibilities of the Web Focus Developer include:
- Designing, developing, deploying, and supporting reports and dashboards within Web focus using InfoAssist + and FOCUS language.
- Translating business requirements into sustainable and efficient visualizations and reporting.
- Extracting data from enterprise relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server) and other data sources (e.g., XML files, flat files) using efficient and well form SQL queries.
- Visually structuring the data in a variety of forms conducive to answering business questions through BI dashboards, reports, and analytical frameworks.
- Monitoring and checking the accuracy and completeness of data.
- Performing optimization of reports and dashboards.
- Designing, updating, and administering the metadata of the various data marts keeping the descriptions of data consistent and reliable across multiple projects and databases.
- Improving the process of updating existing reports and dashboards, with an eye towards efficiency and streamlining.
- Developing a formal release cycle and publishing strategy in the BI environments.
- Collaborating with ETL, DBA, other report development and business analyst resources.