Corporate Recruiter - #107616
Location : Remote
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 75000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/27/2021
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
A Corporate Recruiter is needed to support the talent acquisition process with a Health Plan company located in Philadelphia,PA! As the Corporate Recruiter you will be responsible primarily for identifying and submitting qualified candidates to hiring managers based on the provided job description. This direct hire position offers up to $75k/year!
Responsibilities of the Corporate Recruiter include:
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screening candidates resumes and job applications
- Overseeing Intern recruitment process
- Conducting interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Onboarding and credentialing new employees including conducting Sanction Checks and background screen.
- Acting as a point of contact and building influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Following established Recruitment and Hiring Procedures
- Working closely with department management to ensure timely recruitment and hiring
- Working closely with Temporary Agencies and Contracting Agencies with emphasis on Small Diverse Businesses
- Maintaining all paperwork required for temporary staffing including request forms, purchase orders and invoices
- Recommending improvements to staffing processes including sourcing and selection
- Performing job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Preparing recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Corporate Recruiter Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Staffing and Recruitment
- HRIS and ATS experience
- Ability to work with outside agencies and negotiate contract
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work onsite once a month
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!