Funding Services Representative - #104165
Location : Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 16.00 - 21.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 05/25/2020
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Funding Services Representative
A detail-oriented candidate is needed as a Funding Services Representative for our reputable client in Pittsburgh, PA! As the Funding Services Representative, you will primarily be responsible for processing all files that have been approved for disbursement. The ideal candidate has knowledge of Title and Settlement services industry. This is a full-time, direct hire position offering over $16/hr!
Responsibilities of the Funding Services Representative include:
- Maintaining the disbursements spreadsheet and reports total loans to disburse each day.
- Verifying all disbursements for each file and ensuring payoffs and dates are correct.
- Verifying funds are received and file is clear to disburse.
- Verifying all wire transactions and initiates all wire requests.
- Printing checks for disbursement.
- Distributing initiated wires and checking to an approver for wire approval and check signatures. Preparing the outgoing mail/packages for disbursement.
- Addressing client, seller agent, buyer agent, internal staff and management inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
Perks of Working with our Client Company:
- Comprehensive and affordable benefits coverage including Vision and Dental.
- Excellent company culture.
- Supplemental programs such as Hospital Care coverage.
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account.
- Being a part of a growing company.
- And More!
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Funding Services Representative:
- HS Diploma/GED (College degree preferred)
- Must have excellent Customer Service skills.
- 1+ year of industry experience within closing services, funding, and escrow disbursements or banking, accounting, and finance experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!