Salesforce Consultant #106540
100% REMOTE OPPORTUNITY
No C2C rates
Our client is currently looking to add qualified consultants to their Salesforce Practice in Media, PA!
As a Sr. Salesforce Consultant at Peergenics, you will quickly become an expert at understanding our clients’ systems and leverage Salesforce features to deliver solutions. You will help various teams in drawing the most value from the tool through the creation of processes, APIs, and other business tools. If you are familiar with iterative release cycles, have experience working with a dynamic and growing team in an agile environment, this may be the perfect position for you
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Administrator include:
· Participating in Scoping Sessions with key client stakeholders to outline requirements and build estimates.
· Conducting testing efforts.
· Managing users, data, and security and regularly cleaning the database.
· Maintaining and customizing Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications.
· Help with Conga Implementations - Composer, eSignature, etc.
· Building reports, dashboards, and workflows.
· Customizing and developing Salesforce to fit business needs.
· Developing reports and dashboards.
· Assisting with development and deployment of training and training materials.
· Implementing new processes and procedures.
· Driving adoption within the sales and service organization of our clients.
· Considering and anticipating how new Salesforce.com releases and enhancements might benefit the organization.