BSA Clerk #101434
A job-seeker is currently needed for a BSA Clerk position in Mount Laurel, NJ! If you are hard-working, friendly, and thrive in a laid-back, collaborative environment, this position may be perfect for you! This position pays $15 an hour.
Responsibilities of the BSA Clerk include:
- Reviewing and analyzing customer activity.
- Reviewing less complex alerts forwarded to the Further Investigation queues within the SAS monitoring system, identifying and filing SARs when activity is deemed suspicious or closing the alert if activity is deemed normal.
- Completing RTCs and RTOs based on FIU procedures as well as customer and account activity.
- Working on manual cases as assigned by management.
- Bringing information to the team about new AML trends, interesting cases, etc.
- Performing other back office work as needed.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company:
- Competitive salaries
- Retirement and savings plans
- Tuition assistance program
- Incentive programs
- Regular coaching and feedback
- Access to on-the-job training and a variety of tools and resources
- eLearning courses
- Classroom-based training/workshops
- And more!
High School diploma/GED (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
Minimum 2 years’ related experience
Administrative experience in a corporate setting
Previous AML/Fraud experience and banking experience
Basic PC skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office
Organized with strong attention to detail
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!