Client Services Representative - #108129
Client Service Representatives
Multiple job-seekers are needed for a Client Service Representative position. As the Client Service Representative, you will primarily responsible for processing financial transactions and customer requests at a high rate of quality and productivity into 529 college savings plans. This direct hire, REMOTE position offers $16/hr!
Responsibilities of the Financial Services Representative Include:
- Processing a diverse range of financial and non-financial transactions including but not limited to: New Account Set Up, Account Contributions, Account Disbursements, Fund Transfers and Exchanges, and Client Correspondence.
- Meeting productivity, timeliness, and quality standards consistently.
- Assisting or coordinating support for other functional units.
- Performing quality assurance on transactions processed by peers.
- Completing core corporate training and develop solid knowledge of systems.
- Providing input into new department policies and procedures.
- Improving job knowledge to advance service capabilities through training and self-study.
- Learning and following plan rules and procedures that vary by partner/plan.
- Recommending improvements to applications, workflows, and procedures.
- Assisting management during busy periods to mentor and evaluate temporary staff.
Requirements of the Financial Services Representative Include:
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience in a professional work environment preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to work overtime on weekends and weekdays
- Prior financial service industry experience.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to work remotely
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!