Customer Service Supervisor #107326
Multiple Customer Service Supervisors are needed to supervise an inbound/outbound call center at a reputable mortgage company in Beaverton, OR! The Customer Service Supervisor will primarily be responsible for managing the daily operations of the Call Center. This Direct-Hire role offers $60-65k annually!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Supervisor include:
- Assisting in managing all aspects of customer contact processes, including the Call Center.
- Overseeing the borrower website experience.
- Managing daily operations of the Call Center to ensure smooth workflow and achieve predetermined goals.
- Building an effective and strong team committed to delivering world-class customer care and achieving organizational goals.
- Accurately assessing the strengths and developmental needs of your team, including giving feedback and performance management.
- Identifying and analyzing escalated problems and providing guidance to your team members for resolution.
- Negotiating solutions and acting as a liaison with internal and external customers.
- Monitoring all production and control reporting to ensure agent, team, and site expectations are met in an effort to comply with all SLA’s.
- Associates Degree or equivalent from a 2-year College or University OR 1-2 years of experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 1 year of supervisory/team lead experience in a call center
- Must be able to work 1pm - 10pm
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!