SAP BSA #102823
An SAP BSA is needed for a position in Media, PA.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst include:
- Working with manufacturing process owners/experts to review existing applications and identify the key areas of risk.
- Working with System Analysts and Architects to propose solutions to remediate key risks.
- Scoping out, estimating, and conducting impact/risk assessments to enable effective prioritization/investment decisions.
- Drafting user requirement specifications, functional specifications and technical design documentation necessary for solution configuration and/or bespoke developments, allowing changes to be delivered by IT and/or 3rd Party Software Engineering teams.
- Documenting existing applications, including integration patterns using standard templates.
- Representing application changes through the IT Change & Release governance processes, as required, maintaining the IT Configuration Management Database (CMDB) as necessary.
- Working as a member of application project teams, to provide continuity of solution, application landscape, and data knowledge in order to strengthen the delivered solutions.
- Experience delivering and supporting application solutions for the business process specialisms defined as the scope for the role
- Industrial / Quality engineering experience in line within one or more of the application domains in the scope of the role
- Excellent manufacturing analysis skills in a highly regulated industry (chemical, manufacturing, pharmaceutical)
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.