SAP PTP Global Process Owner #103486
SAP PTP Global Process Owner
Our client in Elkton, MD is looking for an SAP Business Process Owner- PTP Module to join their team.
The SAP Business Process Leader will be responsible for the management of PTP Module
for a greenfield implementation. The aim of the role is to ensure that projects are delivered as per agreed scope, on schedule and within budgeted cost. The incumbent will manage a team of Business Process Experts and Business Analysts and coordinate closely with the Demand
Planning, Manufacturing, Logistics and other relevant functions to achieve business objectives. You will also plan and organize PTP module training for all relevant SAP end users in the
organization to ensure skills development.
Responsibilities of the SAP PTP Global Process Owner include:
- Resolve business issues, define and manage change in PTP area and other departments that impact the ability to deliver the project goals
- Develop activity and resource plan for SAP PTP team with senior Business Process Leaders
- Manage system unit testing, integration testing, and training of end-users
- Plan, monitor and control the quality aspects of team deliverables with the
- Project Manager.
- Ensure timely delivery of team deliverables.
- Data migration responsibility for PTP area to ensure accuracy of data provided to Migration team for migration.
- Problem solving related to Process Design and execution.
- Conduct formal reviews at the completion of each phase and consolidated the GAP’s, issues logs and communicate progress to Project Manager.
- Organize scenario for test cycles and simulation exercises.
- Ensures all functional processes comply with local legal requirements and
- customized processes comply with the Company's policies.
- Business/ Financials
- Lead business process analysis sessions and make decisions together with Function Head for his/her respective area).
- Ensures optimal utilization of the technology solutions
- Delivery on information technology deployment projects.
- Translates group training materials related to the standard processes and
- technology solutions(if required)
- Develops training materials related to locally customized processes and
- People Development and Pipeline Development
- Selects Business Process Experts, key users and Champions
- Champions capability development programmes for Business Process Expert,
Requirements of the SAP PTP Global Process Owner:
- Strong experience with S/4HANA
- Skilled & focused with the PTP Module
- Professional degree in planning domain preferred.
- Competence Requirements
- Deep Functional Knowledge of Manufacturing Industry desired
- Project Management skills
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills Documenting As is Business processes Planning and Organisation Coaching and People Development SAP APO/ ERP knowledge (preferred)
- Training and Knowledge validation Understanding complex, detailed business process documents and ability to explain them to users.
- Proficiency in MS-Office suite Ability to analyse complex and integrated business process documents.
CSS Tec offers a range of IT professionals skilled in these roles: Salesforce Consulting/Administration, Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Cloud Architect, Developers (.NET & JAVA & Full Stack) Business Analysts, QAs, System Administrators, Network Engineers, Help Desk Agents, and Desktop Support Analysts. We specialize in Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct-Hire, and Project-based positions staffing nationally in the IT space. CSS helps organizations execute on key initiatives by delivering critical enterprise resources to complete projects, gain operational efficiencies, and drive customer success for our clients.
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.