Senior Financial Analyst #103748
Senior Financial Analyst
A Senior Financial Analyst is needed for a direct-hire opportunity in Exton, PA. As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for preparing various financial reports and making recommendations for improvements.
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst include:
- Manage the monthly close process.
- Assist in the forecast/budget preparation process.
- Perform various financial analyses including but not limited to variance analysis, investment analysis, new product profitability, risk mitigation, loan allowance, cash flow, KPI reports.
- Create complex financial models for decision making.
- Identify trends and make recommendations for areas of improvement.
- Present financial findings to senior management.
- Manage Collections and Risk Management reporting.
Requirements of the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or related quantitative field
- 4+ years of related financial analysis experience
- Experience in the banking/financial service industries highly preferred
- Experience with loan portfolio analysis/management preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel; ability to handle large data sets, build complex financial models, and draw logical conclusions
- Analytically oriented with strong attention to detail