Senior Internal Auditor #102274
Senior Internal Auditor
A Senior Internal Auditor is needed for a Direct-Hire position in Philadelphia, PA.
Responsibilities of the Senior Internal Auditor include:
- Executing the SOX program including the performance of walk through, rationalization of controls, and business process control testing (ITGC experience is a plus).
- Identifying control gaps, articulating deficiencies in writing, communicating to control owners, and monitoring remediation/retesting.
- Facilitating the control/process owner certifications.
- Managing internal SOX software requirements.
- Contributing to other internal department initiatives, such as training and development, developing and completing operational audits, and other internal reviews, as requested.
- Assisting in the planning of the annual SOX program and development of the annual test plan.
- Overseeing the co-sourcing partner staff including resource/budget management and review of staff work.
- Performing risk assessments.
- Assisting in preparing schedules or reports for executive management.
- At least 3 years of experience within a Corporation’s Internal Audit function or public accounting (external audit) experience.
- Data analytics skills & experience in ITGCs
- Manage internal SOX software requirements
- Experience with COSO controls framework
- Experience with big 4
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, advanced Excel and PowerPoint functionality, experience with ACL