Settlement Officer Assistant #107512
Location : Moorestown, NJ
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 20.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 07/26/2021
End Date : 07/15/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Settlement Officer Assistant
A detail-oriented job-seeker who is looking to get into the Real Estate and Mortgage Industry is needed to join a reputable Real Estate Agency as a Settlement Officer Assistant in Moorestown, NJ! As the Settlement Officer Assistant, you will primarily be responsible for helping to prep and close each loan. This is a temporary-to-possible hire opportunity offers $18-20/HR!
Responsibilities of the Settlement Officer Assistant Include:
- Monitoring the upcoming transaction, reviewing for completeness and compliance and ensuring all necessary information has been ordered.
- Preparing, reviewing and verifying closing documents
- Manipulating documents from google attachment
- Entering all data accurately and in a timely manner
- Following tasks for each loan
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Settlement Officer Assistant:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's Preferred
- Strong data entry and computer skills
- Strong communication skills, including presentation skills.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!