Systems Analyst #101884
A Systems Analyst is currently needed for a position in Center City Philadelphia.
Responsibilities of the Systems Analyst include:
- Developing and maintaining computer base applications to support business needs.
- Coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and maintaining programs.
- Collaborating with internal and external customers at a high level to determine IS needs to provide desired results.
- Coordinating meetings with customers and presenting ideas in clear and concise fashion.
- Working with business partners to coordinate data exchange and external data interfaces.
- Coordinating multiple projects of varying size and scope simultaneously.
- Creating detailed project outlines and application design document specifications.
- Proficient in writing, debugging, and testing PowerShell code
- Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication sills
- Working Experience with subject matter in diverse environments.
- Resource has worked with all basic components of the subject matter and can identify relevant standards, polices and practices.
- Strong understanding of the operational issues and considerations and can site examples of usage in different environments.
- Able to program complex modules and design applications to meet customer needs
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.