Grant Compliance Analyst #101550
- Evaluating compliance of grant-funded economic development projects and preparing detailed reports of project status and compliance.
- Analyzing construction progress, project financing, and cash flow for each project; addressing financial issues timely; escalating to senior leadership and client as appropriate.
- Applying problem solving and analytic skills and translating them into recommendations for our client(s).
- Building and nurturing collaborative relationships with a variety of government agencies and private sector entities, both internally and externally.
- Meeting with grantees and visiting project sites periodically
Requirements of the Grant Compliance Analyst:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, City Planning, Public Administration, Construction Management, or related field is required; additional coursework in accounting, financial planning/principals desired.
- At least Five years of full-time work experience including grant compliance and capital project planning, financing and budgeting is required.
- Experience with the PA Redevelopment Assistance Capital Program (RACP) strongly preferred
- Ability to critically read/audit large amounts of information, summarize it and make clear and concise recommendations for action.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, meeting stringent project deadlines
- Approximately 10% travel is required within Philadelphia and other parts of Pennsylvania (day trips that will require a driver’s license and car).
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Robust attention to detail and accountability to drive and deliver exceptional results
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!