Business Control Manager - #104145
Location : Ewing, NJ
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 100000.00 - 15000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/25/2020
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Business Control Manager
An experienced Business Control Manager is needed for our client in Ewing, NJ! As the Business Control Manager, you will primarily be responsible for providing the business with risk expertise and resource capability in order to meet the company's goal of managing risks, complying with regulatory requirements, and meeting contractual obligations.
Responsibilities of the Business Control Manager Include:
- Assessing and improving the business' control environment to ensure its risk management capability and effectively mitigating risks.
- Managing inherent risk and managing the business functions' overall control environment.
- Monitoring and testing risk and control profile, and proactively identifying control deficiencies.
- Monitoring new issues and conducting Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and Compliance testing to determine underlying control deficiencies/breakdowns.
- Ensuring proactive identification of materialized issues and creating Management Action Plans (MAPs) to remediate issues.
- Researching and preparing root cause analysis of new issues with business and understanding the impacts of new issues.
- Ensuring closed issues successfully passing AVT Validations and Sustainability and demonstrating improved controls as a result of closed issues.
- Actively engaging with internal/external risk stakeholders by liaising with the Policies and Procedures team to ensure risks and controls are reflected within department procedures.
- Communicating with Internal Audit, Exam Management, QA, QC, and Compliance to analyze root cause of testing results and suggest remediation activity.
Perks of Working with our Client Company:
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package, offering a wide variety to choose from.
- Group Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health and Wellness Programs including an FSA
- Employee Ownership
- Legal Services
- Commuter Benefit
- Pet Insurance
- Identify Theft Protection
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Business Control Manager Include:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 Years of relevant experience and knowledge of sound risk management practices for mortgage servicing functions
- A demonstrated understanding of risk management and internal control principles, including what constitutes effective control designs
- Ability to analyze and provide a credible assessment of the effectiveness of risk management and internal controls within his or her assigned area
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!