Infrastructure Engineer #102302
Currently seeking two mid-level Infrastructure Engineers for contract positions in West Chester, PA. As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will complete the operating system patching of approximately 2000 Red Hat Linux servers.
Requirements of the Infrastructure Engineers:
- Expert level knowledge of Red Hat Linux within a large scale VMware environment.
- Hands on experience deploying OS patches to Red Hat Linux systems in a 7x24x365 environment
- Red Hat operating system experience on RHEL 5, RHEL 6 and RHEL 7.
- Highly experienced in Red Hat Satellite 6 and Puppet (Ansible/Tower is a plus)
- Strong communication, coordination, and troubleshoot skills
- Experience with repositories, content views, and performing updates via “yum”
- Experience with VMware and supporting a highly virtualized Red Hat Linux environment
- Experience following change management process and utilizing an ITSM solution (ServiceNow a plus)
- Thorough understanding of infrastructure architecture and how components integrate into the entire infrastructure framework (load balancers, firewalls, network routing etc.)
- Able to work during non-business hours.
- Experience working in a large global environment preferred
- Experience with Centrify for Active Directory integration preferred
- Experience with Git/BitBucket preferred
- Red Hat certification (RHCSA / RHCE) preferred
- Cloud experience with Azure & GCS preferred
- Experience with Sox/PCI compliance, PCI DSS requirements preferred