Inside Sales Representative (Medicare) #102042
Inside Sales Representative
A job-seeker is needed for a Inside Sales Representative position in Warminster, PA! As the Inside Sales Rep, you will primarily be responsible for giving direction, managing existing brokers and the recruiting of new brokers for the sale of Medicare products. You will be required to develop new methods to increase Medicare sales and enhance reputation, impact, and importance with brokers. This temp-to-hire position is offering $19 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Representative include:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key brokers and others as necessary within the assigned territory.
- Recruiting new agents.
- Being responsible for development, execution and evaluation of broker sales performance specific to Medicare products.
- Managing and tracking broker sales.
- Developing action plans and strategies to optimize Medicare sales.
- Making recommendations to leadership based on territory analysis.
- Ensuring brokers have a clear understanding of the Medicare product portfolio to include product benefits and relevance to meeting the needs of Medicare customers.
- Minimum 1 year of Medicare and/or Insurance sales
- Ability to work in an inside sales environment
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, persuasion, presentation and training skills
- Self-motivated, strong attention to detail, analytical and strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel when needed
- Life and Health insurance license- Preferred
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!