Item Processing Representative #101867
Item Processing Representative
If you are looking to get your foot in the door in a career in banking, look no further! Job-seekers are currently needed for an Item Processing Representative in Mount Laurel, NJ! As the Item Processing Representative, you will be responsible for basic administrative tasks and data entry. This is a temporary position that offers $14.50 an hour!
Responsibilities of the Item Processing Representative include:
- Keep our current system process going to new system
- Opening up mail and sorting mail
- Prepping work for clients and following instructions for each client
- Data entry from screens and images
- Scanning documents into equipment
- Packaging out work for clients
- Working a rotational schedule from Monday to Friday, 1:00pm - 9:30pm (30 mins for lunch).
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Friendly, welcoming atmosphere
- Competitive pay
- Retirement and savings plans
- Tuition assistance program
- Incentive programs
- Regular coaching and feedback
- Access to on-the-job training and a variety of tools and resources
- eLearning courses
- Classroom-based training/workshops
- And more!
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience not necessary but preferred!
- Previous administrative experience in a corporate environment ideal (especially with executives)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with great attention to detail
- Able to use standard office equipment (such as a copier, scanner, etc.)
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
- A team player who works well with others
- Basic PC literacy and proficiency in common applications
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!