Mortgage Professional #108010
- Building customer relationships by actively listening and resolving complaints quickly, efficiently and accurately
- Providing Information and knowledgeable assistance regarding mortgage loans by retrieving loan information.
- Providing customers information quickly and accurately.
- Analyzing applicant information to determine whether the client is likely to qualify for the desired loan program.
- Assisting customers in choosing the proper program that best fits their needs.
- Providing guidance on the risks and benefits of the different programs available to the client.
- Explaining and communicating the terms of each product and ensuring that all the required documents and disclosures are signed and returned in a timely manner.
- Building relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Understanding and complying with requirements of applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- High School Diploma and/or Some College/Associates Degree or equivalent from two-year College or Technical School.
- Call Center LO experience at a non-bank mortgage company
- Active NMLS license
- Self-starter, goal-oriented sales professionally who is focused on providing the highest level of customer service to our customers.
- Local to the Jacksonville, FL area
- Strong negotiation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!