- Estate Administration duties, including Probate, preparation and filing the Rev. 1500 and
- Inventory and preparation of Accounting and Estate Settlement Agreement.
- Create and update Asset List for team reference.
- Draft documents using ILS.
- Assist in the execution of Estate Planning Documents.
- Complete asset transfer forms, including change of ownership, change of beneficiaries.
- Assist in Trust Funding, including obtaining Employer Identification Numbers.
- Prepare Deeds in PA and NJ.
- Record Deeds with all countries in PA and NJ.
- Obtain Annuity Quotes; prepare Annuity for signing and submission.
- Communicate with clients, financial institutions, and other professionals.
- Draft letters and invoices
- 5 years estate planning, estate administration, elder law experience
- Paralegal Degree preferred
- Knowledge of estate planning, deeds, trust, and financial tools
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Time Matters, Interactive Legal)
- CLA preferred
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.