Collections Representative - #106874
Location : West Chester, PA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 16.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 05/24/2021
End Date : 05/30/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Multiple experienced Collections Representatives are needed to join our client in West Chester, PA! As the Collections Representative, you will primarily be responsible for providing excellent customer service by assisting patients with their accounts. This temporary to possible hire opportunity offers between $14-18/hr and overtime!
Responsibilities of the Collections Representative Include:
- Answering roughly 50-60 inbound calls
- Reviewing patient accounts and answering questions to a high level of satisfaction
- Resolving patient questions, concerns, and account related issues
- Documenting call notes on all patient account records in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintaining a consistent high level of privacy and security.
- Using internal customer service computer systems, medical billing systems, and Microsoft.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Collections Representative Include:
- 1-3 years experience in Collections/Customer Service Representative
- Knowledge of Health Insurance Terminology and Billing Processes
- High School Diploma/GED
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work 3rd Saturday of the Month (overtime)
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!