Data Tagging Analyst #101770
Data Tagging Analyst
A highly experienced job-seeker with related experience is needed for a Data Tagging Analyst position in West Chester, PA!
Responsibilities of the Data Tagging Analyst include:
- Translating business needs into data requirements and data structures in support of reporting, ad hoc queries, and analytics.
- Understanding business objectives, data questions, and site-tagging problems to ensure accuracy of data.
- Partnering with Product Management and Digital IT to ensure that all enhancements deployed to the digital platforms are properly tagged, perform acceptance testing for analytics tags and troubleshooting of tracking issues.
- Managing outside vendors to provide tagging troubleshooting, analytical consulting, web analytics and tag management support, browse data quality, online testing, and data governance.
- Working closely with Reporting & Analytics as well as Consumer Insights to identify opportunities for analysis and optimization.
- Maintaining a consistent process to ensure high data quality that supports tight production cycles in an agile environment.
- Providing tagging expertise and advise for A/B testing as well as answer tagging and data-related questions from developers.
- Serving as liaison to technology staff and partners, with respect to improving the efficiency of implementations, usage and performance.
- Analyzing and interpret business requirements and providing technical guidance to Product Development teams, particularly with respect to performance and accessibility.
- Monitoring application performance for web and mobile apps daily and establishing automated performance monitoring tools and processes.
- Liaising with Product Owner and business teams to understand requirements and provide direction on tag implementation, optimized application performance.
- Ensuring quality, eliminating defects, and maintaining velocity.
- Monitoring the website and digital properties and managing analytics dashboards with the support of the analytics resources
- Focusing on understanding the problem and being the domain expert to answer tagging and analytics-related questions from the product and development team
- Working with business teams across the organization to understand strategies as well as challenges/limitations and build a tagging structure that responds to business needs
- Providing guidance and training to more junior team members in order to find opportunities to develop and maximize their capabilities
- Providing recommendations on solutions to resolve complex performance issues
- Building trust and mutual partnerships with other teams
- Championing needed changes and process updates in the organization
- Providing timely information and decisions
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Mental health counseling
- Tuition Assistance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Maternity/Paternity Leave,
- Vacation, Paid Time Off, Holidays, and Sick Days
- Employee Discounts
- Company Social Events
- Opportunities for career development
- 7+ years of experience in a Senior Digital Analyst or similar role within an agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- IBM Analytics/Core metrics
- Proven experience and understanding of analytics solutions, tag management tools, and tracking capabilities and in performance optimization on digital platforms
- Experience in media or retail industry preferred
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a multi-function organization
- Relationships within technology and digital media industry
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.