Direct Hire Sales Recruiter #107944
Seeking an experienced Direct Hire Sales Recruiter to join our ProSearch Team!
This role can be 100% REMOTE!
Direct Hire Sales Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruitment nationwide of Sales & Sales Leadership professionals within the Software & Healthcare verticals
- Discuss job orders with Account Managers in order to get clear picture of what the client is looking for & to formulate a recruiting strategy
- Recruitment through the following channels: LinkedIn, networking for referrals, cold calling & job postings.
- Maintain flexible schedule to accommodate candidates in all time zones for phone screens
- Identify & present opportunities to candidates based upon skill set, job requirement, geographic location, salary requirements & overall qualifications
- Present candidates to hiring managers by providing detailed bullets on interviews notes
- Coordinate phone & face-to-face interviews with clients & candidates
- Coach candidates throughout the entire process; prep for interviews, understand candidate’s interest in the opportunities, pre-close candidates on the job throughout each step in the interview process
- Partner with Account Managers to help sell the clients on the candidate’s experience
- Administer employee testing &/or reference checks per the client’s request
- Act as intermediary between client & candidate to answer questions, concerns or assist in overcoming any objections
- Extend offers on behalf of client to candidates – responsibilities include presenting offers & negotiating terms of offer
- Maintain positive working relationship with all candidates & clients
- Enter candidate information into database & attach to job orders; update in system on a daily basis.
- Demonstrates company core values (Respect, Integrity, Coachable, Winning Spirit, Fun, Diversity & Inclusion, Team Oriented)
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Direct Hire Sales Recruiter Job Requirements:
- BA degree required along with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in either recruiting or sales
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize work assignments while managing multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively interact with all levels of individuals i.e., clients & candidates
- Proven customer service skills
- Proven self-starter