IT Solutions Test Analyst #107397
Our client, a global manufacturing organization, is seeking a experienced QA Test Analyst to join their team! This is a 6-12 month contract opportunity with the opportunity for extension! This role is 100% REMOTE (EST).
Our client’s teams bring together extensive knowledge and collaborate closely to create and deliver products that solve complex problems and perform in the most demanding environments. Our client is looking for a Test Analyst to join their IT Quality Assurance team.
The successful candidate will support computer systems validations by ensuring that software test cases are developed and executed in accordance with internal processes and external requirements.
Ideal Candidate will:
Required Job Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in a quality assurance, information technology, or automation and computer system validation role in the medical device, pharmaceutical, biotech, or other regulated industry
- Demonstrated experience in software quality assurance processes, SDLC methodology, change management, documentation, verification, and validation techniques
- Understanding of current software quality-assurance techniques and software industry standards and their impact on internal procedures, and software quality
- Demonstrated project management and leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in interacting with contacts, including project teams and vendors
- Highly motivated and assertive
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Handle multiple projects and priorities with competing resources
- Communicate clear direction, commitments, and alignment
- Partner broadly, Be both flexible and determined, Train others
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!