Loan Operations Servicing Manager (Hybrid) - #110060
Location : Horsham, PA
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 70000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/09/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Loan Operations Servicing Manager- Hybrid in Horsham, PA!
A professional with experience with Commercial Loans is needed to join our client a Loan Operations Servicing Manager in Horsham, PA! As the Loan Operations Servicing Manager, you will primarily be responsible for oversee and ensure the timely, accurate completion of daily loan operations tasks. This direct-hire opportunity offers $70k per year!
Responsibilities of the Loan Operations Servicing Manager Include:
- Providing developmental and managerial direction to an evolving consumer and commercial and loan infrastructure
- Responsible for supporting resource requirements, products and system development, service development, and skill training
- Assure that all accounts are properly billed and collected in accordance with established loan requirements. Post payments received in a timely manner. Maintain unapplied balances on all loans; make payments with unapplied funds as required.
- Directs customers to the appropriate person to open account. Actively sells and promotes corporate products to potential and existing customers. Possesses knowledge of corporate products and services to suggest products.
- Oversee accurate and efficient new loan boarding to the appropriate loan accounting systems, including renewals, extensions and modifications.
- Ensure quality control is performed on loans as well as all post-closing documentation is reviewed and exceptions are noted and satisfied.
- Ensure timely completion and response to internal and external communications.
- Advanced knowledge of all systems capabilities with a focus on future development. Work closely with team to establish and implement effective procedures and controls.
- Stay current on applicable regulations and department procedures as well as provide training to ensure compliance
- Assist with developing and conducting internal audit / quality control reviews. Review areas include G/L and system reconcilements, loan data integrity, and adherence to audit controls, collateral processing and exception follow up.
- Maintain clear and consistent communication with VP, Loan Operations, team members and cross functional business partners on performance improvement opportunities and suggestions.
- Active role in accessing system functionality, performing upgrades and testing. Identify system limitations and work with management to formulate a resolution and implement plan.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Vice President Loan Operations
Required Qualifications :
Requirements Loan Operations Servicing Specialist Include:
- 3 - 5 year experience in a Consumer, Construction, ABL or Commercial loan operations position
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Accounting
- Managerial experience
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work remotely and in-office
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!