Solutions Architect #102288
An experienced Solutions Architect is currently needed for a Direct-Hire position in New York, NY. As Solutions Architect, you will be a member of the product team and review the existing and newly developed code to develop patterns and best practices for development, based on the changing business needs.
Responsibilities of the Solutions Architect include:
- Gathering, designing and implementing solutions using a Salesforce approach to self-service.
- Integrating other standard applications such as Financial, Reporting, and Data Warehouse solutions.
- Working with support team on the timely resolution of support requests
- Keeping updated with new technologies and innovations
- Bringing new solutions and ideas for business process improvements
- Collaborate to provide strategic technology plans that champion architectural best practices; building consensus to provide guidance to management on the design and planning of our application delivery infrastructure.
- Actively participate in as-is and to-be solutions for enterprise systems, especially as it relates to developing plans and roadmaps, including researched cost-benefit and risk-reward analyses, giving multiple options with build vs. buy alternatives always considered.
- Deeply and formally document our current application development and delivery environments, including all layers from abstract to physical. Continually update this formal documentation in preparation of any changes.
- Work with Application Development and IT to develop a DevOps cross-functional horizontal team that will deliver a long-term strategic plan with multiple phases.
- Work with technology management to support project management processes; assisting in prioritization and sequencing of infrastructure projects, supporting project work breakdown activities, helping to remove roadblocks, and collaboratively leading to resolution of disagreements related to solution design.
- Translate logical designs into physical designs, taking account of business requirements, target environments, processes, performance requirements, existing systems and services, potential security-related aspects, and customer SLA’s.
- While acting as a thought process lead, share responsibility for the design aspects of all stages of the lifecycle of Application Development IT systems, including investigation, analysis, specification, design, development, construction, testing, maintenance, upgrade, transition, operation, and improvement.
- Work to help establish knowledge management as a core practice within Application Development and DevOps, including a repository of knowledge, the practice of managing knowledge within iterative change, and the sharing of knowledge to different levels of the organization.
- Support the review of processes, roles, responsibilities, and documentation in support of agency audit and compliance activities related to solutions design.
- Participate in all major incident and subsequent root-cause analysis events.
- Tackle other projects as assigned.
Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, related field of study, or equivalent work experience
5+ years of IT experience with self-service implementation, customization, and solutions design (healthcare experience ideal)
Good understanding of Data models and data dictionaries, record types etc.
Able to incorporate business logic using process builders, workflows and flows etc.
Experienced on customization like creating objects, fields, Page Layouts, Record Types, Workflow rules, Validation Rules, Approval Process, etc.
Knowledge analytics and report building including designing Reports and Dashboards
Good team player and open to sharing and gathering technical and functional knowledge
Familiar with service-oriented architecture (SOA), software lifecycle management, IT service management processes
Good understanding of cloud computing technologies and infrastructure as well as experience designing and migrating applications to the cloud preferred
Experience with multiple programming languages, such as .Net, .NetCore, Java, Node.js, PHP etc. a plus
Detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive
Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.