Workflow Specialist #110281
Seeking a diligent job-seeker for the Workflow Specialist position in King of Prussia, PA! As the Workflow Specialist, you will primarily be responsible for pre-processing international claims and for assisting in the examination and adjudication of claims received accurately and in a timely manner. This temp-to-hire position offers $16/HR!
Responsibilities of the Workflow Specialist include:
- Preparing claims for imaging and processing.
- Conducting quality checks for electronic images.
- Tracking and maintaining all claims documents.
- Keeping supervisor advised of status of workload and identify problems for which help is needed.
- Actively responding to and forwarding emails as necessary.
- Performing any additional duties as assigned.
- Experience working in claims, data entry or order processing, or similar relevant experience.
- HS Diploma, College degree preferred
- Work organization, problem solving and basic math skills
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including computer technology.
- Ability to work onsite under company's health and safety standards
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.