Customer Service Representative #101468
Customer Service Representatives
Customer Service Representatives are needed for positions in Mount Laurel, NJ! As a Customer Service Representatives, you will be responsible for assisting customers with their mortgage. These positions offer $15 an hour!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative include:
- Making outbound calls based on campaigns
Answering incoming calls, assisting customers, and fielding calls if necessary.
Handling inbound calls of higher difficulty.
- Consistently meeting requirement for transfer rate on various campaigns
- Learning the LONA process and training new agents to work the LONA box.
- Assisting Management with the preparation for new hire trainings and are able to conduct trainings as a back up
- Working on various projects as assigned
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Disability and Life insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Business casual dress code
- 401K Plan
- Perks and Rewards program
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for career development
- High school diploma/GED (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Minimum 1 year’ call center experience (banking experience preferred!)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer proficient and able to navigate Lead Management Systems
- Experience working in the Purchase Vertical preferred
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, ever-changing team environment
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!