Freelance Copywriter #108291
CSS ProSearch Freelance Copywriter
As a Freelance Copywriter for CSS ProSearch, you will have a direct hand in assisting the generation of leads to the CSS ProSearch website through creating keyword SEO optimized blogs as well as writing occasional client success case studies.
This opportunity will allow you to work directly with the CSS ProSearch Sales team as well as the CSS Marketing team on a monthly contract basis. You will be evaluated on your ability to create error-free content that attracts search traffic to the CSS ProSearch website and converts visitors into leads.
Blog topics will vary on a monthly basis, keeping the same target audience (Sales Executives in the IT and Healthcare space) throughout. It will be your responsibility to research and determine blog topics on a month-to-month basis with approval from the CSS team.
Freelance Copywriter Job Responsibilities:
- Write compelling, error-free content that satisfies the information needs of target audiences.
- Adapt writing style to the CSS ProSearch brand, industry, audience, and preferences.
- Research industry trends, terminology, and competitive landscape to demonstrate subject-matter expertise in your writing.
- Collaborate with both the CSS ProSearch and CSS Marketing teams, as needed.
- Write up to six (6) blogs per month.
About CSS ProSearch:
CSS ProSearch is a sales recruiting firm that places top sales and marketing talent for growing businesses in the healthcare, technology and consulting verticals.
Our sales recruiters take a consultative approach to recruiting, acting as a true partner in the success of both our clients and our talent. With over 50 years of combined experience, our team combines best-in-class recruiting practices, technology, research and innovative approaches to deliver exceptional service with every engagement.
Who we serve
Our clients range in size from high-growth entrepreneurial organizations to large corporations in healthcare, technology and consulting. Our most successful clients are companies that:
- Recognize sales and marketing talent as a competitive advantage.
- Have experienced an event that requires a hiring initiative.
- Are open to an honest and consultative partnership.
Freelance Copywriter Requirements:
- At least two years of business writing experience, preferably writing web content. Experience related to Enterprise Sales preferred.
- Strong understanding of how to write effective marketing copy for the web.
- Extreme attention to detail with respect to writing accuracy, grammatical correctness, etc. and no tolerance for errors.
- Ability to adapt to different writing styles informed by industry and client-specific strategy.
- Familiarity with search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing best practices is a plus.
- Organization and time management skills with the ability to handle various writing assignments at once while being able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent creative and writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related field preferred but not required.
- One to three years of related experience preferred.