Seeburger Administrator #101674
A Seeburger Administrator is currently needed for a position in Fort Washington, PA.
Responsibilities of the Seeburger Administrator include:
Requirements of the Seeburger Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 3 years’ experience in B2B and EDI interface design using Seeburger or equivalent technology
- Should know the pros and cons of various B2B products
- Well versed in communication protocols and transaction standards
- Good understanding of ANSI X12 EDI transactions, particularly Item Master, Facility Master, PO and invoice EDI 810, 850,856, 940, 855, 945, 943, 944, 947
- Web Services (SOAP) (1+ years)
- XML, Flat Files (CSV, Fixed-Width)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills/technologies as needed.
- Solid attention to detail and strong troubleshooting skills
- Understanding and experience with SAP and IDOCs
- Experience in SQL Development (1+ years)
- Core Java Development and exposure to J2EE
- Seeburger experience (extremely desired)Preferred experience on Seeburger Mapping Designer.ESB Experience (1+ years)
- BIS6 and migration of objects
- Business process implementation and testing using BIS6 process designer
- Trading partner setup and mapping experience using BIC6 Mapping design
- Previous experience in designing B2B interfaces between SEEBURGER and other platforms.
- Web Services (REST)
- ERP Experience