Senior Project Manager#107863
Our client in Malvern, PA is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join the team. This is a 100% remote and direct hire opportunity.
As a Project Manager for our Infrastructure team you will be responsible for the planning, coordination and governance of engineering infrastructure . Responsibility also includes identifying and implementing continuous improvement efforts (process and infrastructure). The position requires having a positive attitude, willingness to collaborate with colleagues, being open about concerns, and taking ownership for outcomes.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and functional groups, within our family of companies, to develop project plans for all assigned projects
- Identify critical path, project risks and work with functional managers/stakeholders to develop mitigation/prioritization strategies
- Work with functional managers to identify resource constraints and gaps and assist in developing remediation plans
- Create and/or assist in the creation, management and maintenance of project related documents
- Track and report on project budgets, schedule and quality
- Prepare reports, as needed, to present to management on the status of projects
- Drive and implement continuous improvement project initiatives
- Identify applicable best practices that add value to the Infrastructure team in their daily operations and project-based work
- Manage partner agreements, reviewing statements of work and master service agreements