Billing Specialist #111940
Billing Specialist - Direct-Hire
A Billing Specialist is needed for our client in Philadelphia, PA or Washington, DC! As the Billing Specialist, you will responsible for managing all aspects of billing for assigned clients and matters. This Direct-Hire opportunity offers $56-85k annually based on experience!
Responsibilities of the Billing Specialist include:
- Managing all aspects of billing for assigned clients and matters, with supervision.
- Reviews matter set up to ensure compliance with rate agreements and outside counsel guidelines.
- Reviews time and cost entries based on client and matter requirements (block billing, task codes, summer associate time etc.); edits entries, including transfers, combining and dividing.
- Submits timekeepers and new matter requests to eBilling vendors; ensures successful submission of all invoices in appropriate eBilling vendors’ systems.
- Contacts new clients to review billing and payment procedures and coordinates handling of any special requests, with support from the billing supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year university with some Accounting for Financial background
- 3E or Elite Billing experience OR equivalent combination of education/experience
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PDF Software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with mathematical aptitude
- Local to Philadelphia, PA or Washington, DC
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.