Cash Application Specialist #110221
- Communicating with attorneys and legal support staff concerning proper application of payments.
- Conducting daily cash reconciliation.
- Preparing daily cash balance report for distribution to management.
- Working closely with collection and billing staff ensuring correct application of client payments.
- Working with accounting to handle domestic escrow/trust transactions including deposits and transferring funds via wire/ACH.
- Processing accounts receivable write-off requests from billing attorneys.
- Providing client historical payment information as requested.
- Performing special projects and additional duties as requested by Accounting Supervisor or other leadership.
5+ years of Cash Application experience
College degree in a related field and experience in a law firm or professional services environment, preferred
Knowledge of documenting processes & policies
Outstanding customer/client service and interpersonal skills
Experience with software systems such as Elite Enterprise, a plus
Proficiency with MS Office including Outlook, Excel and Word