Collections Representative #112025
Location : Onsite - Parkville, MO
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 22.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 03/20/2023
End Date : 09/20/2023
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
An outgoing job-seeker is needed for the Collection Representative position with our client in Parkville, MO! The Collections Representative will handle all aspects of consumer outbound calls in a professional and efficient manner for the purpose of collecting funds on past due accounts. This is a bonus-eligible position, paid monthly in addition to hours worked. This temp to hire role is offering $17-22 per hour!
Responsibilities of the Collections Representative Include:
- Provides effective customer service and collection efforts for clients as well as back up other representatives as requested/designated by management.
- Provides quality customer service by having the ability to answer inquiries regarding accounts.
- Initiates outbound calls to delinquent customers to collect payment on accounts due.
- Motivate customer to make payment arrangements, as directed by client.
- Provides effective communication cross departmentally.
- Maintain documentation and accurate records to contribute to regulatory compliance and department efficiency.
- Assists in training of new employees when required.
- Perform all duties in compliance with client and company work standards and policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Collections Representative Include:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required
- Proven customer interaction and problem solving experience is necessary.
- Excellent organizational, time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees verbally.
- Good customer service skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of basic computer operations.
- Ability to work a flex schedule
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.