Customer Service Agent (Hybrid) #112085
Location : Coeur d Alene, ID
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 16.17 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 03/25/2023
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Customer Service Agent
We are looking for talented Customer Service Agents to join our client in Coeur d'Alene, ID! As a Customer Service Agent, your primary responsibility will be providing quality technical and customer service support. The exciting Direct-Hire opportunity is offering an hourly pay of $16.17/hr with a $2/hr attendance incentive!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Agent include:
- Through personalized relationships and communication efforts, you will take ownership of first interactions that a member has with our new, Boost Infinite brand
- Focused on learning and helping to create scalable processes
- Establish long-term customer relationships by providing exceptional service and one-call resolution.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all our wireless products, accessories and pricing plans.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve organizational goals.
- Attract potential customers by providing helpful suggestions and selling the value of our products and services.
- Accurately respond to customers’ questions regarding billing, device activation, and setup, product features, troubleshooting, and hardware operation.
- Guide customers through making payments via chat, phone, or email.
- Identify opportunities and provide feedback by assessing call trends and/or diagnostic improvements to provide a higher level of customer service, performance, and efficiency.
- Interpret and execute on a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, and/or schedule form via chat, phone, and email.
- Assist with driving organizational initiatives and team projects by providing ideas and solutions.
Required Qualifications :
Qualifications of the Customer Service Agent includes:
- One or more years of wireless technical and/or customer service experience₂
- Knowledge of wireless handset devices and their functions
- Ability to clearly articulate service plan information
- Prior experience with wireless customer care billing
- Adaptability to different work environments
- High engagement throughout the entirety of their shift
- Superb attendance
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Tech savviness with the ability to smoothly operate Windows OS desktop computer and ability to grasp wireless technology concepts
- Ability to multitask and effectively problem solve; speaking with customers while logging information, following different processes, and navigating multiple tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Willingness to proactively communicate problems to various business levels
- An openness to being coachable and a desire to learn new techniques
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.