Junior Accountant #108154
· Perform and take ownership of all aspects of billing
· Create monthly purchase price variance analysis for raw material and packaging
· Monthly support schedule preparation for general ledger and financial statements.
· Process approved journal entries in ERP.
· Organization of Journal Entries with applicable back-up.
· Back-up to Accounts Payables for invoice entry; as needed assist during month end.
· Back-up to Fixed Assets review.
· Back-up to processing cash receipts including posting amounts onto cash control spreadsheet, coding checks and accessing reports.
· Assist with year end audit activities including physical inventory and audit requests.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years of experience in accounting firm or corporate department
- Experience working in the manufacturing industry and a privately held, family-owned business is a plus
- Knowledge of billing and accounts payable capabilities in ERP systems (XVP_NHBA) and Microsoft Office products
Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting, billing, accounts receivable and accounts payable processes