Marketing Analyst (Member Experience Lead) #111988
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is seeking a Marketing Analyst (Member Experience Lead) to join our client located in Philadelphia, PA! This position is a hybrid, temporary-to-hire opportunity offering $50.00/hour!
• Acts as the Voice of the Customer (VoC) through understanding data, research, and analytics to build and optimize strategies that extend loyalty and engagement.
• Transforms raw customer data into actionable insights.
• Leverages Voice of the Customer (VoC) feedback and journey mapping to develop, enhance and streamline customers’ experiences.
• Acts as a liaison between the member experience team and key partners/departments throughout the organization.
• Researches and stays up to date on latest member experience strategies to devise fresh approaches to uncover insights and actionable results.
• Drives VoC research, through new studies and review of existing data, to understand current state member experience, pain points, and unmet needs. Includes research activities such as analysis of surveys and operational metrics, usability testing, conducting workshops with internal stakeholders to align to business needs, member focus groups, frontline employee focus groups, etc.
• Compiles finished, well-documented research findings to deliver meaningful and actionable insights for future-state omni-channel member experiences that improve net promoter scores (NPS).
• Utilizes design thinking principles such as persona development, rapid ideation, and “how might we?” thinking.
• Partners with product and designers to inform on potential direction for new experiences and test with members.
• Presents current state findings and recommendations for future-state design to functional heads and management throughout Independence.
• Negotiates recommendations with leadership, finding balance of member experience improvement with operational efficiency.
• Collaborates with peers across Independence to ensure a consistent end to end member experience.
• Prepares written reports and presentations regarding project status, recommendations, and member experience direction.
• Influences leaders through the organization to implement changes and recommendations.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that thrives on delivering value to our customers frequently.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred.
• 8+ years of relevant work experience (i.e., Marketing, Research, Member Experience).
• Understanding of and experience with Design Thinking principles to improve member experience.
• Customer research experience (e.g., surveys, segmentation/personas development, focus groups, etc.).
• Proven competency in data analytics and qualitative aspects of UX research.
• Proven strategic thinking skills.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills (managing diverse relationships, inspiring others, flexibility), energy/drive, and strategic skills (making complex decisions, dealing with ambiguity, etc.).
• Excellent quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Collaborative disposition with a proven ability to influence leadership and indirect peers.
• Natural curiosity to get into the details.
• Able to translate customer needs into business solutions using creative problem solving.
• Successful track record of driving results across multiple channels and initiatives.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.