BI Data Architect #107352
Our client, a NJ headquarters freight company is transforming their IT org, more specficially, how they capture, store and use data to drive business decisions. The role of BI Data Architect is a long term consulting opportunity for someone who can create and execute their vision. This is a HYBRID role working onsite in Haddonfield with the option to work partially remotely.
Our client is seeking an individual to conceptualize, design, and build a data warehouse to meets its growing and continual data analysis and visualization needs. The BI Data Architect will consult key leaders and positions to uncover all the different data needs and sources used across the organization and build a strategy for data storage sustainability. The DA will assess internal systems, needs and strategies to align Tucker’s needs with industry standards, sustainable principles, and best practices. Additionally, this role will be required to collaborate with external vendors to gather, cleanse, organize, and store the data required to achieve the company’s objectives. The datawarehouse will be the foundation for future data tools and the springboard for creative data analysis and business process automation solutions.
Primary Job Responsibilities include:
- 8-10 years of experience implementing with a variety of on-premises and cloud data management, integration, visualization, and analytical technologies
- Experience in the design and implementation of modern data architectures and concepts such as cloud services (e.g., AWS, Azure), real-time data distribution, and data governance
- Strong Miscroft SQL Server and MS BI Stack experience
- Strong understanding of ETL concepts
- In-depth understanding of modern database structure principles, and ability to create them
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision and possesses excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Seamlessly able to translate business requirements to technology requirement
- Ability to think strategically and relate architectural decisions and recommendations to business needs and client culture
- Ability to assess traditional and modern data architectural components based on business needs
- Transportation Industry Experience a Plus
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!