Location : Pennsauken, NJ
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 31.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 08/02/2021
End Date : 08/04/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join our Client in Pennsauken, NJ. As the Bookkeeper you will be responsible primarily for providing general accounting services as well administrative support for various projects. This temporary to possible hire position offers $21-31/hr!
Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper include:
- Reviewing invoices and checking requests for accuracy
- Resolving invoice discrepancies
- Preparing and processing check disbursements
- Managing Accounts Receivable
- Performing collections on all outstanding balances over 30 days
- Preparing weekly cash flow analysis
- Preparing monthly working papers
- Assisting Account Executives with invoicing on a weekly basis
- Maintaining Vendor Rebate database for both companies
- Processing End of Month reports
- Managing W-9/1099 forms
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Bookkeeper include:
- Degree in Accounting
- Experience with accounting responsibilities for a $3 to $10 million a year business.
- Excellent PC skills including Word, Excel, Accounting software. ASI Accounting software a PLUS!
- Ability to interact with all levels of associates.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!