Cash Application Analyst #107510
Cash Application Analyst
A knowledgeable job-seeker is needed for a Cash Application Analyst position in Philadelphia, PA! As the Cash Application Analyst, you will primarily be responsible for using established procedures to correctly identify and input premium and non-premium payments into company systems. This temporary-to-hire position offers $14-18/HR based on experience.
Responsibilities of the Cash Application Analyst include:
- Performing required cross-checks to ensure the quality and integrity of data entered.
- Ensuring proper MAR and internal controls are utilized for all tasks.
- Collaborating with internal business partners such as Accounting, Billing, and AR to ensure payments are allocated and/or reconciled appropriately
- Building relationships with external business partners to include bank vendors in research and resolution of payment issues.
- Understanding the time constraints and deadlines associated with payment research and application to ensure all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Completing the batching and prepping of incoming mail in alignment with internal controls.
- Ensuring timely research and application of payments generated on daily exception report in alignment with peak and off-peak periods (i.e. Open Enrollment).
- Completing daily reconciliation of premium receipts and resolving variances as needed.
- Understanding of how daily deliverable impact internal and external business partners as well as the overall customer experience.
- Researching and completing inquiries in accordance with internal SLAs.
- Suggesting, developing, and implementing process improvements.
- Being aware of expected outcomes of daily deliverable and proactive resolution of exceptions.
- Performing other tasks/projects as needed.
Requirements of the Cash Application Analyst:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Previous similar work experience
Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Treasury experience in Healthcare/Insurance industry preferred
Knowledge of web-based applications and PeopleSoft experience preferred
Great leadership and engagement skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Sales force We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!