Contract Recruiter #107381
Contract Recruiter - 100% Remote - #107381
Position Title: Contract Recruiter - Fully Remote
Job Type: Temporary/Contract
Compensation: 33.00 USD/HOUR - 36.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date: 07/19/2021
End Date: 12/03/2021
Hours: Full Time
Our client is looking for a personable, detail-oriented, and communication-driven Recruiter to serve as a Remote Contract Recruiter and join their fast-paced, motivated team. As a Remote Recruiter, you will primarily be responsible for assisting with recruiting for all positions within the company while developing, building, and maintaining strong relationships and communication between candidates, clients, and internal staff. This is a full-time, contract/temporary position that is fully remote and offers $33.00 - $36.00 per hour.
- Serving as the first point of contact for potential candidates and building and maintaining strong relationships with candidates to gauge and grow interest in job openings.
- Having a strong working knowledge of all positions and client requirements to understand if someone is a good fit.
- Developing, building, and maintaining candidate relationships through ongoing communication including through job boards, referrals, professional social media networks, external agencies, and more, while promoting interest in positions and the organization.
- Recruiting a diverse pool of applicants using a variety of resources and partnering with Human Resources to orchestrate interviews and application processes.
- Leading full life cycle recruiting efforts for all positions and departments needed.
- Developing recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs and consulting with hiring managers and other staff daily to advise them on recruiting processes and candidate updates.
- Selecting job applicants, confirming their qualifications, and referring them to hiring managers, while making recommendations when appropriate.
- Interviewing job applicants as part of the screening process to get information on work history, job skills, training, and education, and informing them of the position’s duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, and working conditions.
- Analyzing employment data related to the position and creating reports based on findings.
- Contacting applicants regarding application statuses and conducting background or reference checks on those who are extended job offers.
- 3-5 years experience in full life cycle recruiting
- Bachelor’s Degree and High School Diploma/GED
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency and experience in Microsoft Office, Excel, Applicant Tracking Systems, and HRIS Systems
- Agency experience and experience recruiting on technical positions preferred
- Can work under deadlines and maintain strong time management skills
- Must be able to work full-time Monday - Friday
- Ability to work fully remote
- Ability to manage a large workload and meet certain predetermined numbers
- Customer Service and communication-driven role experience a plus
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!